- Complete operation of the Syntor transceiver via a Personal Computer or optional control head.
- Easy upgrade, plug compatible replacement for the original Interconnect Board.
- 40 Memory Channels, as well as, discrete frequency selection in the 2 meter Amateur band.
- Channel scan / lockout functions.
- CTCSS Tone Encoder.
- Interfaces directly to a low cost computer style microphone
- Uses standard, off-the-shelf connectors for signal and power
- Radio can be remotely located from operating position, cable lengths of over 100’ can be made using low cost networking cable / connectors.
- Versatile Windows based computer software allows easy control of transceiver via virtual control head.
Download the Full SynTalk Documentation in .PDF format!
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 21 May, 2005.