Serial Interface / Band Memory Module for the Icom IC-751(A) and IC-R71A. Now with extended command set!
If you have a Icom IC-751 or IC-751A transceiver, or a IC-R71A receiver, and have tried to add the computer interface capability, you probably found that the accessory serial interface board is nearly impossible to find. PIEXX has corrected this problem with the new UX-14PX Plus serial interface / Band Memory kit. The UX-14PX Plus board is a new, plug compatible, module that fits in exactly the same location as the original UX-14. Our kit includes the board, accessory mounting plate, hardware and cables. Installation is a snap!
- Computer Serial Interface
- Extended Command set allow reading S-Meter and keying the rig via the serial port
- Built in CI-V to RS-232 Level Converter
- Supports CI-V bus as well as RS-232 communications, simultaneously
- Programable Band Start Memory
- Remembers the last place in band, and returns to this freq when you return to the band
- 6 Level Memory Stack
- Includes Cables, Hardware and Brackets
Download the UX-14PX Installation Documentation in .PDF format!
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 21 May, 2005.