TS-930SE Upgrade Digital Board.
Our all new TS-930 digital board solves the problems associated with the original digital board, plus adds functionality.
* Easy Installation!
* Computer control of VFOs, RIT and memories through a true RS-232 port (no level converter required). Frequency and S-meter data provided to remote control or logging software. Compatible with Kenwood RCP and all logging software packages that support the standard Kenwood communications protocol.
* 99 additional memories, selectable by the RIT knob when the RIT is off and VFO/MEMO button pressed. 8 additional switch-selectable memories store single or split frequencies.
* 3-speed main tuning and selectable slow tuning rates - Fast QSY, yet two slow tuning rates (2.5 and 10 kHz per revolution) for easy fine tuning.
* Pre-settable initial frequencies on each band - no more lengthy retuning. During any operating sessions, last operating frequency on each band retained for quick band changes in contest situations.
* RIT can be cleared while in Transmit mode.
* RIT tuning by main tuning knob when D. LOCK pressed. Selectable tuning rates.
* Extended transmit capability (e.g. MARS) optional.
* Frequency display to 10 Hz.
* 500 KHz steps with the UP/DOWN keys.
Download the -930SE Installation Documentation in .PDF format!
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 21 May, 2005.