The Syntalk Control Head / Microphone is intended to allow operation of the Syntalk converted Syntor transceiver without the use of a dedicated computer. Although the control head is primarily intended for channelized operation, it is capable of the following operations:
- Channel Selection
- Channel Scanning
- Volume Adjustment
- Squelch Adjustment
- Frequency Selection
- Tone encoder frequency selection
- Transmit offset selection
- Channel update
- Input Mode, flipping of transmit and receive frequencies
- Signal Strength viewing
- Signal strength calibration
- Download of channel information from computer to the control head and subsequently from the control head to the transceiver. An optional power adapter board is required for this feature.
Download the Full SynTalk Documentation in .PDF format!
This product was added to our catalog on Saturday 21 May, 2005.